4th October 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

List government institute for doing internship in Hardware and Networking field?

Please tell me the government institutes for doing internship in hardware and networking field?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  2. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
  3. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best institute which teaches diploma in hardware and networking in India?
  5. Can i do internship in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?
  6. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  7. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  8. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  9. Which institute in Mumbai offers internship with stipend in Networking field?
  10. Do BCA students have to work in S/W industry?
  11. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  12. How to have a successful career in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking?
  13. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  14. What is the scope of doing internship in Hardware Engineering?
  15. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  17. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  18. Which course do I have to do a job in London or America after passing 12th?
23rd October 2015, 12:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List government institute for doing internship in Hardware and Networking field?

You can apply for internship in following institutes

1. ICA, Phone: 011 47058175, G. T. B. Marg, Guru Teg Bahadur Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110009

2. Oxford Software Institute, Phone: 011 65968945, E 372, Nirman Vihar, Vikas Marg, Near Metro Pillar No 68, Lakshmi Nagar, Delhi 110092

3. Oxford Software Institute, Inner Road, Near Impact Institute Of Event Management, East Kidwai Nagar, Kidwai Nagar, Delhi 110003, Phone: 011 46015601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?