28th December 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?

dear sir/mam
i hv done my b.tech in comp. science &engg..bt now i m in hero motors in hardware &networking(it deptt.)...wt shud i do.?
should i join the mechanical field?
i m very upset with this ...so plz tell me solution....thank you

wasim akram

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  3. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  4. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  5. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  6. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  7. Hero Motors oe Tata Motors which company is better?
  8. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  9. Do BCA students have to work in S/W industry?
  10. What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field? -- [New]
  11. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  12. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  13. Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if working as a Service Engineer in HP after completed Hardware & Networking course and B.A.?
  14. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  15. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  17. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  18. How to go for networking field after doing B.E CSE?
15th October 2016, 01:02 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?

It's wrong idea to pursue master's in mechanical engineering after completion of bachelor's in CS engineering. You are also not eligible to pursue this. if you want to pursue higher study, then you should choose master's in CS engineering. In CS, Many job oriented courses available which will help you to get well reputed job in CS field.

Specializations In CS Engineering
- Software Testing
- Programming Languages
- Computer Graphics
- Database Management
- Accounting Application
- System Analysis
- Word Processing

Job Oriented Courses After CS Engineering
- Software Testing
- C, C++, Java, .NET, HTML, SQL
- Robotics
- Oracle
- Networking
- Web Designing
- Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
- SAP

Job Types In CS
- Application Developer
- Software Developer
- Network Analyst
- Software Testing Engineer
- Internet Expert
- Computer Programmer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?