4th October 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?

Hi everyone,

This is Deepanchakravarthy. I have completed my Graduation BCA. I am working in a publishing industry. I am interested in hardware and networking field. So i want to know about the procedure for doing internship in this field.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  2. List government institute for doing internship in Hardware and Networking field? -- [New]
  3. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  5. Can i do internship in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?
  6. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  7. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  8. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  9. Do BCA students have to work in S/W industry?
  10. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  11. How to have a successful career in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking?
  12. Which institutes are the best for Embedded System course in Bangalore?
  13. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  15. What is the scope of doing internship in Hardware Engineering?
  16. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  17. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
27th January 2018, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone,

This is Deepanchakravarthy. I have completed my Graduation BCA. I am working in a publishing industry. I am interested in hardware and networking field. So i want to know about the procedure for doing internship in this field.
Thank you.

Interested students can apply for internships in hardware & networking field through their college training and placement department. They can also apply for internships through employee referral, which is one of the best ways to get internships in the hardware & networking field. They have to apply for internships with a resume, covering letter and NOC from their college. Interns are shortlisted on the basis of merit and interview. Candidates can also apply for internships through internship portal. They can also contact their college lecturers or seniors for applying internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?