4th October 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?

Hello sir, i am babita singh and i have got 74% in 10th. I have just completed my 12th from Arts and i have got 53%. So how can i do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field.

Related Questions:
  1. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  2. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  3. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
  4. List government institute for doing internship in Hardware and Networking field? -- [New]
  5. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
  6. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?
  7. Can I do BCA, SYBCA after passing hardware and networking course from Jetking
  8. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  9. How to get a job in MNC with 59.1% in 10th, 65% in diploma and 74% in B.Tech.(CSE) ?
  10. List of top 10 core companies for EEE candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?
  12. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  13. What is the duration of MBA course in IGNOU?
  14. Career after BCM(Bacholar in computer Maintenance) after completing Hardware and Networking from Jetking? What is the post graduation course after BCM and its value?
  15. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  17. Best institute which teaches diploma in hardware and networking in India?
  18. Can i do internship in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?