11th February 2012, 07:53 PM
Ramesh Khichar

Top training industries that provide IT summer training? Procedure to apply?

please tell me about the top training industaries that provides IT Summer Training;
and tell me the procedure to apply .

17th January 2013, 10:06 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Re: Top training industries that provide IT summer training? Procedure to apply?

Hi Brother,

NIIT provides elite training for IT courses ranging from..

Java, Core Java and Adv Java
C, C++, C#, .Net
Web Designing, Android, Oracle
Cisco certified courses
and so on..

Their state-of-art faculty are professors from leading colleges and industries.
They also provide certification based of which you can earn yourself a job even before you graduate.

Visit http://www.niiteducation.com/99days/ for complete info.

For Some valued certifications, visit here http://www.niit.com/sites/Edgeineers...ification.aspx

CAUTION
The few segments of IT market in India are leaning towards saturation. Kindly, inquire about the demand of your course in market and availability of jobs in market before choosing your course. Make a wise decision.

God bless you. Good Luck!
29th July 2013, 03:09 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Top training industries that provide IT summer training? Procedure to apply?

HI

The easy target would be all the leading IT company. You may also apply for all the electronics company and some instrumentation companies as well

I am sure you must be having lots of friends who must be working in IT sector.
Try to contact them and ask them to push your CV.

there are certain companies which takes money for providing summer training.

you can also do some valuable certification course such as from NIIT or any other coaching institute.

Having certificate will also help you in your placement.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?