14th October 2011, 01:48 PM
KVANU

List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT final year students?

Sir can i know the list of companies that are offering internship for btech-it final year students

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  3. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  4. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  5. List of companies offering internship for MBA HR students?
  6. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  7. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  8. Electronics companies offering internship to final year students?
  9. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  12. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
  13. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  14. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering internship program in Finance department for B.Com students? -- [New]
  16. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  18. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
1st November 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT final year students?

Is their any firm helps to prepare project work for an electrical and electronics B.tech final year student
5th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT final year students?

List of Government companies providing internship to IT final year?
7th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MCA final year, I got selected in TCS on Campus recruitment , Can i do my academic project in TCS, how to apply for it.
9th November 2011, 12:18 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

LIST OF COMPANIES OFFERING INTERNSHIP FOR IT FINAL YEAR STUDENT :

1.TCS

2.CTS

3.WIPRO

4.IBM

5.INFOSYS

6.ACCENTURE

7.TECH MAHINDRA

8.HCL

9.SATYAM

10.FORADIAN TECHNOLOGY

These are some real good companies for internship
It can help you to get a good job and it can make your CV real good.

All the best................
23rd November 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

how do i apply for projects in a company withour reference?
26th November 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ma'm

I am a B.Tech student pursuing my degree program in CSE trade from Jagannath university Jaipur.I have just given my 6th sem examinations and now have to engage myself in training session for 6 month in jan to aquire knowledge and experience in my field.

So kindly guide me for good training in dot net
Thank you
Nilesh chaubey

email : [email protected]
phone no. : 09887343838
26th December 2011, 10:36 AM
chint123

THERE ARE SO MANY COMPANIES OFFERING INTERNSHIP FOR IT FINAL YEAR STUDENT
:
WIPRO
IBM
INFOSYS
ACCENTURE
MINDTREE
TECH MAHINDRA
TCS
HCL
It can help you to get a good job
4th January 2012, 11:29 PM
shashank2020

how to apply for these companies for main projects
3rd March 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

we are 6 people in a btech program . we have to do our 6 months training in electronics or communication company. can u help
15th June 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my B.tech final year ,i would like to do the project in php platform with intenship, so kindly give some idea about that
23rd August 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

list of companies offering internship for final year BE cse ??
24th August 2012, 01:24 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
there are so many companies
LIST OF COMPANIES OFFERING INTERNSHIP FOR IT FINAL YEAR STUDENT are as follows-
1.TCS
2.CTS
3.WIPRO
4.IBM
5.INFOSYS
6.ACCENTURE
7.TECH MAHINDRA
8.HCL
9.SATYAM
10.FORADIAN TECHNOLOGY

these company help u for good jobs
good luck
24th August 2012, 06:00 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVANU View Post
Sir can i know the list of companies that are offering internship for btech-it final year students
NIIT,MANDEL,CBT XPress,CGS
1st October 2012, 09:19 PM
manas.career

Hello ,
COMPANIES OFFERING INTERNSHIP FOR IT FINAL YEAR STUDENT

1. Infosys
2. ACCENTURE
3. MINDTREE
4. WIPRO
6. IBM
7.TECH MAHINDRA
6th December 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir right now i m doing my internship of one month in chemical fertiliser company in instrumentation dept regardng use of plc in safety system ... pls help me how to write in my project file ... some guidelines n format of the report
2nd February 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get selected for the internships in these reputed companies
2nd February 2013, 12:18 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT final year students?

Quote:
Dear Aspirant,

There are several companies which provide internships for the IT and CSE students in the india.

But for getting the internships you need to have some high academic score and a good reputed college .

Only by that you can have a chance of getting internships.

Following are the famous companies which offer the internships:

Microsoft

Accenture

TCS

Wipro

CTS

Apart from that microsoft is giving every student a chance to get the chance of the industry experience.

That chance is called Microsoft student partner.To get into that you need to face 13 interviews to qualify for that.

And that is a prestigious certificate and it can also be called as a internship.

Getting into that requires a high talent and a good amount of knowledge in every subject and the technology.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
19th February 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.Tech final year with(CSE) want to do internship program in hyderabad and i have 58.9%
can u give me information.
19th February 2013, 05:36 PM
Pillusb

Hello Dear...

List of companies offering internship are as follows...
TCS
WIPRO
ACCENTURE
IBM
FORADIAN TECHNOLOGY
TECH MAHINDRA
HCL

These are the some of good companies for internship
hope it will help to you to get good career
Thank you
All the Best...
11th May 2013, 03:02 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT final year students?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE COMPANIES AS UNDER :-

1. WIPRO GRUOP.

2. INFOSYS.

3. TECH MAHINDRA - RISE.

4. TCS

5. HCL

6. SATYAM COMPUTER.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.
12th May 2013, 10:50 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of Companies offering Internship for IT final year student are:-

- IBM

- INFOSYS

- ACCENTURE

- TECH MAHINDRA

- HCL

- SATYAM

- FORADIAN TECHNOLOGY

- TCS

- CTS

- WIPRO

These are some of the good companies for Internship for IT final year student.

Best of luck........
25th June 2013, 08:35 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT final year students
---------------------------------

1.cts
2.infosys
3.hcl
4.accenture
5.foradian techno.
6.tech mahindra
7.hcl
8.tcs
9.ibm
10.wipro
11.satyam
12.mindtree
13.patni comp.
14.hp
15.lenovo
20th November 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

My name Shayani Das from "Techno India College of Technology" , Kolkata passed 3rd year and now Final Fourth Year in 2014, Mobile No. 8902184559 / 033 2622 0286 , E mail No. [email protected] wants to join in Internship course/Training or direct recruitment in a good company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?