13th May 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Details about summer internship for 6th semester B.Tech students?

Sir/Mam,
Can I get the details for summer internship in your company and even the fee details.. Details of the summer internship for a 6th sem btech student regarding? Can you please suggest me the information as soon as possible? Awaiting!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Nagpur for a month while doing 6th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  5. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Electronics) 6th semester student in DRDO?
  6. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  7. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student in Kerala?
  9. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  10. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  12. How and where to get summer internship offer when I am doing 6th semester in Telecommunication?
  13. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  14. Is there any summer internship for 6th semester ETC student
  15. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  16. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  18. Companies providing internship for MCA 6th semester students?
13th May 2016, 11:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about summer internship for 6th semester B.Tech students?

Being a 6th semester candidate you are definitely eligible for summer internship in almost companies. You can apply for the internship in BHEL, SAIL, BEL, ONGC, IOCL, NEPA LIMITED etc. For your kind information i want to tell you that some of the companies like BHEL and Nepa Limited charges for providing internship in their plant. Generally the fee for summer internship varies from company to company. BHEL charges approximately 500 rupees per week while in NEPA you will have to pay only 250 rupees per week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?