6th January 2011, 09:14 PM
k19091991

Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?

sir i am btech 2nd year student.Now i want to join in a robotix summer internship progamme.How i can join in this type of programme?please inform me in my gmail account [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Robotics summer internship program while doing 2nd year Electrical and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  2. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  7. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  9. Information about internship programme and procedure to join internship in reputed organisation?
  10. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. What is the whole procedure to join Marketing while in MCA 2nd Semester?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
14th January 2011, 12:25 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?

Undergraduate students from both US and international institutions are eligible to apply by completing an online application with attachments (including resume, transcripts, recommendations, and personal statement) from late January through early February to the RI Summer Scholars Program.
14th February 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?

I Deepika goel student of south point women's institute of engg. and techonology, sonepat pusuing b.tech in cse branch.
I want to do my summer internship after 2nd year in drdo delhi. I have a good command in c and c languages and intrested in enhance them.
9th April 2011, 08:40 AM
kartavya99

yes can join by simply registering your information on their website.
29th April 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i am btech 2nd year student.Now i want to join in a robotix summer internship progamme.How i can join in this type of programme?please inform me in my gmail account [email protected]
9th July 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i come to 2nd year of b.tech(IT).
i want to know is there any summer internship programme for 2nd year students in a well known firm and whats the procedure, eligibility and how can i apply for these programme. my email id is:
[email protected]
reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?