19th January 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).
I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at Indian Railway.Please send me on my id. My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
your sincerly
ashish yadav

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  3. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  6. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  8. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  17. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  18. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
19th January 2011, 03:39 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?

Full procedure for summer training in Railway for ME:
Just make a training letter from your college and submit in the railway department.
Then railway department is select the candidate for training with railway.
30th January 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?

how to do summer training in Kanpur Railway?
31st January 2011, 07:15 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?

Please contact your placement cell of your institute .. they have good details about this. It is also they easy way to get internship.
2nd February 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

how many weeks will the training will proceed?
9th February 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am a 3rd yr mechanical engg student & i wanna do industrial training.kindly help me.
15th February 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year mechanical engg. student and i want to industrial training. please help my email id is [email protected]
15th February 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the benifits of doing training in railway?
17th February 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year mechanical engg.student and i want to do industrial training.please help me my email id is [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering)of college of engineering and rural techonology .
I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at Indian Railway.Please send me on my id. My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
your sincerly................
ashish kumar bhaskar
7th March 2011, 12:07 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

For undergoing training at any place, first of all you need to get a No Objection Certificate(NOC) from your college.
After you have obtaine the NOC, then you make a Resume of yourself and the send the NOC along with Resume to the HR department of the company where you wish to pursue your summer training.
They will send you an acknowledgement letter which you must get it signed by the Head of your institution along with the college seal and send it back to the company along with the NOC you obtained.

Now this is the procedure to apply in any company for training.

As you want to do summer training in the Indian Railways, then let me inform you that it is really difficult to get the nod from the Railways for training.

You must know an associate in the railways to enable your self for training. A lot of jack is needed to get training in such government run organizations.

So if you have any associate in the railway, then not a problem, otherwise it is bes that you apply for some private company who might charge a small amount and provide you excellent training.
Also, i must add, training provided by the private companies is much better than that provided by Government organizations.

You can do training in field such as Embedded system design, digital logic design, Microprocessor, VLSI,RAF technology, power electronics, etc.
8th March 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am a 3rd yr mechanical engg student & i want to do industrial training in railways.kindly help me.& my email id is [email protected]
10th March 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I'm a student of mechanical engg. in 3rd year & after 3rd year i want to do summer training in HAL. Please send the procedure how to apply for summer training in HAL,Lucknow,
on my [email protected]
10th March 2011, 10:30 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?

Dear friend yes you can surely apply for summer training in railway but first you make one letter from your college from training and placement and you send that letter
TO
THE GM/AGM RAILWAY
A.B.C
THEN HE REPLY TO you after 7-15 days then you can do training in railway.
but it is very easy if any person known to you in Railway department.
10th March 2011, 11:11 AM
shakul_mahajan

Go TO railway workshop meeted TPO and fill the form for training
10th March 2011, 12:34 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you want to do training from railway then it will be better to get chance if you have any reference. if any relative of you working in railway and if he/she refers you then easily you will get chance for training. otherwise it will be difficult to get chance for training. till you may try.

to apply for the training in railway first you have to issue one training letter from your institution addressing to that particular railway training center from where you want to take training. for the details about the training letter contact to your institution's training office. after issuing the training letter from your institution you have to submit the letter in the office of the training center. after processing your letter they will confirm you about your training.

best wishes.
10th March 2011, 01:09 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

For Summer Training in Indian Railways: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of Indian Railways in your district / state.

The personnel department Or HR department of Indian Railways in your district / state helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.

All the Best
11th March 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
i am stusying in be mechanical engg.i want to know what is the procedure of summer traning at indian railway.please send me on my id.my email id is [email protected] .thank you
your sincerly
chandan
21st March 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am Nitesh kumar B.Tech(ME) 3rd year.I want 2 month summer training at Indian railway.So i request u that you will send the procedure of summe training. My id [email protected]
7th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I m Manoj Kumar B.Tevh. {ME} 3rd yr. I want to do summer training at Indian Railway. So I request u that you will send the produce of summer training. My ID is [email protected]
9th April 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,I am ankur kumar tiwari B.Tech.(EI) 3rd year.I want to do my summer training at indian railways.so i request you to send the procedure.my email id is [email protected]
21st April 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Hii... I am Gaurav Joshi...
I am in 2nd year production engg. I am desiring to do 20 days training from C.R Matunga workshop in june, kindly guide me the correct procedure of doing so.
Plz Help me.....my e-mail id is, [email protected].... thnx..
1st May 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Pankaj, studying in 6th sem. I want to do training from Jal nigam and PWD as i want to learn about both. But i have only one month time with me. I want to ask whether i can do training from both Departments at the same time as the work is not much and also their offices they are located adjacent to each other in my city.
Please reply soon. My mail - id is, [email protected]
Thanks.
21st May 2011, 01:53 PM
anil kumar marodia

Respected sir/madam I am student of govt. college of engg. & tech. bikaner in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).
I want to know want to do summer training at Indian Railway.Please send me on my add. My add. is 2/11 bajaj nagar a.g. colony jaipur Thank you.
your sincerly

anil kumar
9th June 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing B.E. &2nd year student from annamalai university.i want to do summer training in iit. please suggest me soon.
18th June 2011, 06:48 PM
rahars

HI......SIR I M 4TH YEAR ECE STUDENT I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINGING PLZZZ SUGGEST ME SOON MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
27th June 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;328188]Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).
I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at Indian Railway.Please send me on my id. My email id is [email protected] .i shall be very thankful to you.

your sciencrly
rajan sapra
20th July 2011, 10:48 AM
rohitownway

dear sir
I m in mech. 3rd year i want to take training in railway or drdo.please send me details and procedure on my email id:[email protected]
Thanking you
Your sincerly
Rohit
3rd August 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to do summer training in Kanpur Railway?
yes sir
13th August 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year B.Tech (Electrical and Communication Engineering) student. Please mail in my id, the procedure to apply for summer training in Eastern Railway. My email id - [email protected].
19th December 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am anam zahidi doing Bachelor in media science wants internship in railway in PRO dept.
so. kindly tell me the precedure of doing internship.

thank you
e-mail id: [email protected]
31st December 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am bipin kumar Pandey doing B.tech final steam E.C.E,presently i want to know which companies offering intership &major projcet for us.plz e-mail me on [email protected]
24th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am Vikas mann ([email protected]) 2nd year in ME Want to do summer training in Railway .I am From Haryana.So please Give me full Detail About my training procedure
Thank You
31st March 2012, 09:10 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir
I am Vikas mann ([email protected]) 2nd year in ME Want to do summer training in Railway .I am From Haryana.So please Give me full Detail About my training procedure
Thank You
Dear friend,

As training is the part of your academic curriculum so everyone has to do it.
Procedure:

First select place where you want to do the training. Write a request letter and take no objection certificate from your college and send it to railway department. They will Reply you if they agree to give you training.
If you have any contact there then send letter through them so that they will give you preference over others.

Thank you
Best wishes.
2nd April 2012, 12:05 AM

Default Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways as a B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 2nd year.

respected sir/madam,i m student of b.tech mechanical 2nd year from SHIATS allahabad
and i m willing to know the Procedure to apply for summer training(in mid june) in Indian Railways,kolkata(west bengal).kindly mail me to my email [email protected]

your sincerly
shashi kumar gupta
7th April 2012, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

procedure to apply for summer training in loco hospital in indian railway as a pgdca final year.

respected sir/madam, i am student of pgdca final year student from kanpur & i am willing to know the procedure to apply for summer training in loco hopital in indian railway. kindly mail me to my email id- [email protected]

your sincerely
anuradha srivastava
28th May 2012, 05:15 PM
onest

First you have to issue one training letter from your institution addressing to that particular railway training center from where you want to take training. for the details about the training letter contact to your institution's training office. after issuing the training letter from your institution you have to submit the letter in the office of the training center. after processing your letter they will confirm you about your training.
20th June 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

your sincerly
TEJUS KUMAR
24th August 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at Indian Railway.Please send me on my id. my email id is [email protected] thank you.
your sincerly
SUMAN KUMAR SARKAR
24th August 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at Indian Railway.Please send me on my id. My email id is [email protected]
your sincerly
SUMAN KUMAR SARKAR
6th September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at Indian Railway.Please send me on my id.
My email id is
[email protected]
Thank you.
your sir
praveen pal (indore)
6th December 2012, 08:35 PM
ashis.career

As you want to do summer training in the Indian Railways, then let me inform you that it is really difficult to get the nod from the Railways for training.

You must know an associate in the railways to enable your self for training. A lot of jack is needed to get training in such government run organizations.

So if you have any associate in the railway, then not a problem, otherwise it is bes that you apply for some private company who might charge a small amount and provide you excellent training.
Also, i must add, training provided by the private companies is much better than that provided by Government organizations.

You can do training in field such as Embedded system design, digital logic design, Microprocessor, VLSI,RAF technology, power electronics, etc.
15th December 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year mechanical engg. student and i want to industrial training. please help my email id [email protected]
4th February 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at Indian Railway.Please send me on my id. My email id is [email protected]
Your's sincerely
Megha dua
16th February 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year electrical student and i want to take a training in Indian railway in Patna.Please send me the
information in my email [email protected]
27th February 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech (Electronics & Communication engineering) 3rd year?

I am a 3rd year student and i want to take a training in Indian railway in Lucknow.Please send me the
information in my email [email protected]
Please help me.
27th February 2013, 09:34 PM
kunalchampader

I want to apply for training program, i am studying b tech 3rd year, completed 4th sem. in kolkata, west Bengal, in any reputed company or govt. sector

Email- [email protected]

help
3rd March 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year( B.Tech.) IIT Madras, i m very curious to do intern in Railways.. plz tell me how to apply for internship in Indian Railways,
Email id - [email protected]
9th April 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech second year student with ECE stream, and i want to get summer traning in kanpur central (central railway) so plz tell me how to apply in this and tell any particular website for applying in kanpur central railway as soon as posible
28th April 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;328188]Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).
your sincerly
rahul kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?