29th December 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

List of top companies in which we can get internship after completion of B.Tech course?

Hi,

This is sirisha and i completed my B.TECH by this year......
i have 67% aggregate
now i want to get internship in top companies......
so pls tel me what are the names of the top companies which are offering internships for freshers in hyderabad..........

Related Questions:
  1. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  2. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  3. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  7. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  8. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  9. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  10. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  11. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  12. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. List of top companies to do internship while doing B.TEch 3rd year in IIT?
  14. List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  16. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  18. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2015, 03:19 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: List of top companies in which we can get internship after completion of B.Tech course?

Below mentioned is the name of Top Companies you can try internship in them:

1. Microsoft.
2. Google.
3. Amazon.
4. Apple.
5. Wipro.
6. Infosys.
7. Accenture.
8. TCS.
9. HCL.
10. IGATE.
11. Tech MAhindra
12. CCube India.
13. Streamnet India.
14. 24x7
15. GlobalSoft Pvt Ltd.
16. TagIt mobile.
17. Yahoo.
18. Facebook.
19. Amazon.
20. Flipkart.
30th December 2015, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top companies in which we can get internship after completion of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

This is sirisha and i completed my B.TECH by this year......
i have 67% aggregate
now i want to get internship in top companies......
so pls tel me what are the names of the top companies which are offering internships for freshers in hyderabad..........
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech student in Hyderabad:-

1. Verizon, K Raheja IT Park, Inorbit Mall Rd, Mindspace, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 4400 5000

2. Cordys R & D India Private Limited, P-17, Vanenburg Software Unit, Madhapur, Madhapur, Vittal Rao Nagar, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2311 3215

3. CA Technologies, 115, IT Park Area, ISB Road, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 6687 8000

4. Software Technology Parks of India, 6Q3, 6th floor, Cyber Towers, Patrika Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2310 0501

5. Cigniti Technologies Limited, 6th Floor, ORION Block, “The V” (Ascendas), Plot No#17, Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 3070 2255
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?