11th January 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Mechanical student is eligible for a 6 week internship? List of companies accepting such students?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I have just completed my third semester. Am I eligible for the six weeks internship? If yes, please send me the names of companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  2. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  3. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  4. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  5. List of companies offering internship to mechanical students in Hyderabad?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  7. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  8. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  9. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  10. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?
  13. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  15. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  16. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering internship for M.Tech mechanical students?
  18. List of the companies offering internship for M.Tech Mechanical students in Bangalore?
16th January 2016, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Mechanical student is eligible for a 6 week internship? List of companies accepting such students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I have just completed my third semester. Am I eligible for the six weeks internship? If yes, please send me the names of companies.
Yes, Diploma in Mechanical student is eligible for a 6 week internship.

List of the companies for internship for diploma in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?