22nd December 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Com possible during 15 months training of CS?

I am a B.com final year student. about to complete my B.com.
I am appearing for CS executive in December.
after I clear my executive level, I shall have to undergo 15 months training.
But during that time can I start doing M.com?? alongwith the training?
Beacause I also want to appear for UGC in order to be eligible for seeking job in a reputed College/unviersity as a professor.

5th August 2014, 03:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is M.Com possible during 15 months training of CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.com final year student. about to complete my B.com.
I am appearing for CS executive in December.
after I clear my executive level, I shall have to undergo 15 months training.
But during that time can I start doing M.com?? alongwith the training?
Beacause I also want to appear for UGC in order to be eligible for seeking job in a reputed College/unviersity as a professor.
Yes of course you can do M. Com course during the CS training session. But you must have the capability to concentrate on both the course equally, which is more important. because, company Secretary course is not an easy task to complete. You have to put a lot of efforts to complete the CS course. However, If you have such capabilities you can do both the courses at the same time no issue with that. You are eligible to apply for M. Com course in both the distance as well as regular mode.

Since, that you are already doing your CS course. I suggest you to apply for M. Com course through distance mode, which is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission). After completing M. Com course you are definitely eligible for UGC NET entrance examination. But please don't forget that you need to score 55% marks in your M. Com course. UGC NET entrance examination requires at least 55% marks in the master degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?