20th March 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Process to be followed for internship at Railways?

Sir, presently i am a student of second year in mechanical branch.So, i am very keen to have an internship in S.E.RLY workshop kharagpur. please kindly give me the process so that i can easily follow the way to be a part of the internship program held there.I shall be highly obliged to you. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Process of applying for internship in Indian Railways? Details of region and office?
  2. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  3. How to apply for Internship program in Indian Railways for Mechanical section?
  4. Are there any internships for electrical section in Indian Railways
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship in general electric?
  6. Is there any scope for electrical engineering students to do internship in Indian Railways
  7. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  10. List of MNCs offering Internships for MCA candidates?
  11. What is group D and what is the work of group D staff in railways? What is the selection process of a new employee in Group D recruitment cell? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the internship projects for M.Tech 2nd year students
  13. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  14. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  15. How to apply for Railway Board exam? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  17. Information regarding IBM-ISL Internship Recruitment process? What kind of Questions will be there in first round?
  18. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
5th August 2014, 06:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Process to be followed for internship at Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, presently i am a student of second year in mechanical branch.So, i am very keen to have an internship in S.E.RLY workshop kharagpur. please kindly give me the process so that i can easily follow the way to be a part of the internship program held there.I shall be highly obliged to you. Thank you

-First Step: - The applicant needs to get the training letter from your college/Institute and submit in the railway department.

-Second Step: - The applicant needs to send their training letter to the HR department of Indian railway department.

-Third Step: - The applicant needs to send their NOC along with your resume to the HR department of the railway department.

-Fourth Step: - , The railway department will send you an acknowledgement letter to the applicant who are selected. and he/she needs to get the college sign and college seal and send it back to the railway Department.

Important documents required:

-The applicant need to submit the recent passport size photo.
-The applicant need to submit the requesting latter from the concerned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?