21st February 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Air Hostess if I have not completed my schooling?

I wanna become an airhostess bt hv nt completed my school bcoz i grew up in a poor family so i dropped off at grade 9 nw i wanna complete my school and become an airhostess so am nt sure what i shld do. Shld i go bck to school or shld i go to college and do courses and what courses shld i take. Pliz guys i need yo help what shld i do?

9th March 2015, 08:25 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How to become a Air Hostess if I have not completed my schooling?

See, whatever you want to become you need education. For becoming Air Hostess you need a minimum of higher secondary education. You have to complete your 9th standard and their your 10th standard and finally your higher secondary, before you even become eligible to apply for Air Hostess jobs. So go back to school and complete your school first. After that join Frankfinn or other such flying academies. They have all sorts of courses. Why do you want to keep yourself confined to Air Hostess. You can learn how to handle the ground jobs, the off-board flight attendant jobs(those who look after the schedules of flights and boarding etc.). Then when you learn all these choose for yourself where you want to go.
But right now, go back to your school, show them the last pass-out mark-sheet that is of class 8 and get admitted in class 9 again. Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?