10th January 2011, 01:35 PM
arpitadas

List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?

what are the favourable suumer courses for electronics and telecommunication branch students?which training intitutes in orissa are providing these courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  2. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  3. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  4. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  5. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  7. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  8. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  9. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  10. List of companies which provides summer training for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [New]
  11. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  12. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  13. Institutes offering summer training in life sciences in and around orissa?
  14. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  15. Best institutes providing certified training for Electronics Engineering students?
  16. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  17. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  18. Summer internship for electronics and telecommunication branch student?
15th April 2011, 06:58 AM
babydoll

Default Re: List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?

Hello friend,
There are many summer training courses are available for the Electronics and communication branch students.
*Embedded system
*VLSI Design
*CMOS for CAD
*Wireless technology
*Communication system
*Raddar and TV
*Database management system
*100 channel Audio/Video transmission
.......and many other courses.

These courses can be done from NIITs and JETKING which has many branches across India.
19th April 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?

list of good compinies for summer internship and place ments
21st May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i have coplite my diploma in telicommunication in this year.which summer course i will prefer best?
8th July 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Will u plz explain which institute provide summer course of wireless technology in orissa?
18th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any institite in delhi which provide embedded gaming training..?
8th July 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

training in electronics in lucknow any company
1st February 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

names of institutes for training for electronics and telecommunication on basis of polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?