4th January 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?

hello,
I am a student of b.tech 7th semester.I had take my 2nd & 3rd year training in core-java & j2ee from institutes, but that not give me a satisfaction. Now I want to take my 6 month training from a company. can u plz tell me the procedure for how i can apply in company for the 6 month training.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  3. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  4. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  6. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies? -- [New]
  7. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  8. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the companies offering 6 months in-plant training for B.Tech CSE students in Aurangabad(Maharashtra)?
  10. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  12. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  13. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?
  14. Which companies can I get into after doing B.Tech in CSE stream? Details about the placements for computer science students
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  16. How to apply for 6 months training in any recognized company?
  17. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  18. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
13th January 2014, 12:27 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?

Applying for 6 months training while doing B.Tech CSE course is not that easy as it sounds because now a days many are not even getting a job after completing the Bachelor degree in Computer Science because Software market was not in the way it was before but still it's not that tough to get a job too. You will get a good job if you really work hard and prepare well in your course.

Now talking about 6 months training, it will be better if you get placed in any of the software company which comes in for your college placement has they will provide you the opportunity to do your final semester project in their company itself if not it's pretty tough to get it.

If you know any of your friends working inside the software company then you can talk with them and ask them to try out by referring you which might work out at times but still only on special cases but it's worth a try.

Otherwise small software companies will be ready to provide you the training for 6 months - 12 months but sometimes they will ask you to work full time during training which will be tough with college but you need to do it maybe you can try after you college as well which is your choice..

To know about the training which are available for software category CLICK HERE!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?