20th April 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Pharma companies offering Summer Internship to MSc(Microbiology) student in or near Gandhinagar?

Hello everyone, I am an MSc student of Microbiology and I want to know the list of Pharma companies who provide Summer Internship in and near Gandhinagar. Kindly let me know about the companies asap. Thank you!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Detailed information about Brand Management Internship of EFG Store? Duration of this internship? 0 6th April 2018 05:29 PM
Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months? 1 18th November 2017 01:29 PM
Do TI provides Information Technology internship of 4-5 months? A group of few interns can be placed in TI for internship? 0 11th August 2016 02:01 PM
Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship? 0 10th August 2015 09:38 PM
Information about internship programme and procedure to join internship in reputed organisation? 0 24th October 2014 07:16 PM