24th October 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Information about internship programme and procedure to join internship in reputed organisation?

Dear Sir,

I am a 3rd yr student of chemical engineering in NIT, Jalandhar and want to join winter internship in reputed organisation.

Please let me know about the interniship programme and procedure for joining the same.

With regards
Pankaj

Related Questions:
  1. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  3. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  7. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  8. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  10. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  12. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  13. What can I do to take up internship in reputed companies?
  14. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
  15. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Where do I get a summer internship training? Reputed institute which provides free internship?
  18. Where can I apply for Internship programme being a B.Com graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?