12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change the Laboratory of Plan My Health if already applied for an Internship?

Sir, I have applied for Internship in Plan My Health, Mumbai. But as I am studying B.Pharmacy so I want to change my location for internship. I want to do internship in Hyderabad. So, this is possible for to change the location? I have applied and submitted all the documents.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change the Laboratory of DRDO if already applied for an Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any problem if filled incorrect registration number and applied for an Internship? Chances of change registration number?
  3. Chances to change registered contact number having applied in Internship application form?
  4. Chances to change registered contact number having applied in Internship application form?
  5. Is there any possibility to do short term internship in the hardware course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any possibility to get internship in your company Entrance Exam forum? What I should do for it?
  7. How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship? Will it affect while giving internship interview?
  8. How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship?
  9. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship?
  11. Wrongly filed application form for applying summer internship?
  12. How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship?
  13. Is there any possibility to change to different stream in PG
  14. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  15. How to study BMLT? How can I take admission? I am a student of Physical Section in 12th science
  16. How to do registration for becoming Medical Lab Technician?
  17. How can I change the course for which I applied in AIEEE form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?