2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change the Laboratory of DRDO if already applied for an Internship?

Sir, I have applied for Internship in DRDO Defence Laboratory Jodhpur. But as I am studying Biotechnology in B.Tech so I want to change my location for internship. I want to do internship in DEBEL of DRDO. So, this is possible for to change the location? I have applied and submitted all the documents.

15th March 2018, 12:31 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to change the Laboratory of DRDO if already applied for an Internship?

You should have asked for the desired location before getting everything finalized.

Now its a very tough task as there may be a bit of complications.

However, you have to talk to the unit incharge if they can make the arrangements and adjustments.

If they are cordial and cooperative, you can get it done.
15th March 2018, 05:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change the Laboratory of DRDO if already applied for an Internship?

You need to contact the concerned organization directly for any such change. If it is possible, they will tell you the procedure to follow. Normally, it all depends on the intakes available.

There are limited number if interns taken every year. Hence, if there is place for you, then surely you can get the transfer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?