11th October 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?

Iam a mbbs student persuing my final year medical in an private collage and i want to do my internship in one of the government collage in karnataka...if i can get the transfer,what is the procedure?...please do answer my query.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?
  4. What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student
  5. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  7. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  8. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  9. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
  10. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  11. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  13. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  14. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  15. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  16. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  17. How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?
  18. Can I do Internship by getting transfer from private college to another college?
30th September 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?

I have finished final year of bds course with pass result, is it possible for me to do the internship at government hospital, after taking the transfer from the college where i studied?
30th December 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?

What is the procedure for transfering my internship duty from private medical college to another one whether goverment or private ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?