27th February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for civil engineering students get summer internship at HAL?

Hi,

I'm a civil 2nd year student and I would like to work as an intern at HAL. So, I wouldn't like to know, whether I can join HAL for internship.
If yes, what are all the procedures to join as an intern? Can you please give me the answer soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  2. Does HAL provide internship for CSE students?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  4. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  5. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  6. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  7. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  8. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  10. Requirements to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  12. Which core companies should I select for summer internship during civil engineering course in AP?
  13. Companies offering summer internship being a 3rd B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  14. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Kerala?
  16. Names of the companies which are offering summer internship for civil engineering students
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  18. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
1st March 2016, 12:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for civil engineering students get summer internship at HAL?

HAL stands for Hindustan Aeronautical Limited. There is little scope for civil engineer in HAL. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the internship in your core field company. Generally HAL does not offers internship to civil engineers because most of the times candidates from mechanical and aeronautical engineering apply for the internship in HAL. However you an apply for the internship in HAL. Now its totally depends on the concern authority whether they approves your application or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?