7th July 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Provide information about Internship in Power Plant Technology?

Hello Sir,

I am in the final year of B.TECH(M.E). Kindly tell me about the internship program of POWER PLANT TECHNOLOGY?

Related Questions:
  1. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  2. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  3. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  4. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  5. Where can I get information about Pinch technology? I want to make thesis using pinch technology in Thermal Power Plant
  6. Information regarding Job Opportunities in DVC Power Plant sector for B.Tech IT candidates? Required eligibility criteria for this?
  7. Which companies provide internship for B.E Polymer Science and Technology students?
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  9. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  10. How to do masters of technology in Power Plant from Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh? Names of the universities?
  11. What are the jobs for EEE students?
  12. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  13. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for internship at Rosa Thermal Power Plant?
  15. Which companies in Nagpur or nearby cities provide training or internship in PHP or .NET?
  16. Procedure and criteria for BOE course? I have completed B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  17. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mysore for B.E.(Information Technology) 4th year student?
15th July 2015, 07:29 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Provide information about Internship in Power Plant Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

I am in the final year of B.TECH(M.E). Kindly tell me about the internship program of POWER PLANT TECHNOLOGY?

There re many Internship program available for the Mechanical Guy, what you need to do, is to chose the desired institute for the Training or the Internship Purpose. There are many Institute they facilitate you with the training and internship purpose, some of them are s mentioned below :

1. BHEL.
2. Badh, power plant, Patna (Bihar)

** This is the biggest power plant of Bihar , you can try in this power plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?