29th August 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the internship in companies while doing 3rd year EEE?

My name is kishor studying b.tech 3rd year in k.u. and in EEE department. I am good at learning and analysation I want to do internship in any company please provide and give me a chance to prove what I am.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?
  5. Companies offering internship or training for B.Tech EEE 3rd year students?
  6. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  8. What would be the steps which we need to follow to do summer internship in TCS company while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. What is the procedure follow to apply for internship in companies while doing final year CEG?
  10. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. List of core companies in Bhubaneshwar to do internship while doing EEE 3rd year in IIT, Bhubaneshwar?
  12. What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?
  13. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  15. Which are the companies offering internship? I am studying B.E EEE 3rd year
  16. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  17. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
30th August 2015, 07:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the internship in companies while doing 3rd year EEE?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunity. You can definitely pursue internship in your desired field. Follow the below steps.

- First decide in which domain you want to pursue internship - your domain or IT.
- Then decide in which area you want to do internship. Keep at least 2-3 options.
- Then research on the internet about the companies in that sector.
- Get to know whether there is any internship provision or not. You can also take help of internship portals like letsintern, internshala, twenty19, etc.
- Then you need to know their application procedure and apply accordingly.
- Some have online provision of application while some needs to be reached offline.
- Get to know the application procedure from the concerned authority and follow it correctly to apply.
- If shortlisted, you will be contacted by the organisation.
31st August 2015, 08:44 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the internship in companies while doing 3rd year EEE?

Yes, you can do internship in any company or in any organization in between your course complete it will help you in your job profile to get good jobs with a high salary.

There are many companies which is used to give chance to the candidates to have internship in their companies for a short spam of time.
31st August 2015, 11:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Internship is very good to acquire technical knowledge about various things or the concepts related to your project. Not all candidates are selected for Internship and the selection process to select the candidates for Internship depends on various factors.

And the factors are given as follows.

<> Permission from your college and Internship company

<> Course fee for registration

<> Project details and Objective

There by you will be selected by a group of senior faculty of that particular company regarding Internship.

And also you need to fill the Internship application form and paste photos of your's and send it to the required company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?