10th March 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?

Sir
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering.
Where I get my Industrial Training after completing my 2nd year?
Please help me also give some inquiry of Industrial Training for 3rd year if I am interested within West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  2. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  3. Which companies offering training to 2nd year Civil Engineering students in West Bengal, Delhi?
  4. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  5. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  7. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?
  11. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  12. Names of the good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  14. Can i get admission directly to 2nd year B.Tech course in Engineering College in West Bengal?
  15. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  17. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
14th March 2015, 12:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?

It is good to see that you are interested in Industrial Training right after the completion of the second year engineering. You can definitely pursue industrial training since West Bengal houses many training centers for electrical engineering students. For most of the organizations you need to contact the concerned organization, have a discussion with the HR department and apply as per the instructions given by the HR department. You can pursue training from:-

- PSUs like ONGC, DVC, IOCL, SAIL, etc.
- Steel plants like TATA Steel, etc.
- Electricity Corporation of India
- West Bengal State Electricity Corporation (Kolkata Specific)
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- Airport Authority of India, Dumdum
- IT training from Hp, Globsyn, Aptech, NIIT, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?