16th March 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?

Hello all,
I have done BDS from Mumbai and
I want to do my Internship from
Ahmedabad Government Dental College.
Kindly tell me what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in government college?
  2. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  3. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  7. How to change dental college to do internships?
  8. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  11. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  12. How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college?
  13. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  14. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  15. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  16. How to do internship at MIT Dental College Latur? What is the procedure? I have passed BDS
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
10th November 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?

I have done my bds from Rajasthan dental college in Jaipur and want to do internship from Ahmedabad..how can I do what r the procedures?? Please reply urgently.. thank you!!
20th November 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?

Procedure for BDS lnternship in government dental college in ahmedabad and AMC dental college ahmedabad BDS comleted from Rafasthan univercity
2nd November 2019, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Hey I have done my BDS from pacific dental college , udaipur and now wanting to do internship from government dental college Ahmedabad .
Please explain the procedure for applying for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?