31st July 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Sir/madam,
I am currently doing my btech 3rd year. Can you please let me know the entire procedure to apply for summer internship in railway? Can someone please let me know all the steps which I have to follow and complete it? Awaiting for the reply!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship in Indian Railways?
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to follow for doing internship in Indian Railways for 6 months?
  5. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  17. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
31st July 2015, 05:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Indian railway is very knowledgeable place. So my suggestion to you is that you should attend all of your training classes.

Railway department is one of the most reputed departments of the Government of India. Therefore, it is really difficult to get the summer training from the Railways. If you have any associate in the railway to enable your self for training then it will be of great help

Procedure:

** To get Training in Indian Railways, you have to get a training letter from your college and submit in the railway department. The Railway department then selects the candidates for training.

** You should send the training letter to the personnel department or HR department of Indian Railways.

If you want to send your resume and training letter directly, then you can ask for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your college. Then send the NOC along with Resume to the HR department of the railway department.

** If you are short listed or selected then the department will send you an acknowledgement letter which you must get it signed by the Head of your institution along with the college seal and send it back to the department along with the NOC you obtained.

Documents Required:

** Recent Passport size photographs of the candidate.

** Request letter from concerned college duly indicating the required training duration & date.
31st July 2015, 09:48 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

For getting training in Railways you need to-

1-Go to the training office of the Railways.
2-Take the application form for the registration for training.
3-Fill the application form with the correct detail.
4-And submit it with the documents required and the training letter issued by your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?