15th March 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra for ECE 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering student. I want to do Summer Internship in Tech Mahindra. Will you send me the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Internship in Tech Mahindra, Chennai for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure and guidelines to apply for Internship in Mahindra Automotive for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Capgemini for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  14. Internship programme in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
21st March 2016, 08:46 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra for ECE 3rd year student?

Tech Mahindra is an IT Software services and internship in this company will offer you to get knowledge in this same service. Electronics and Communication must do some internship in their required field.

But if you want to do internship in this field, you have to contact the HR person or known person working in that company. Send them some request letter to the company officials regarding the internship. You can do your internship only in the final year or after completing your 3rd year of the course. Once they satisfy your eligibility conditions, then they will call you for test or interview then they intake for internship in their company.

It is always advised to do internship in the respective field such as Communication or Electronics and select the suited company for internship. Telecom Industries, Electronics Industries have a great opportunities to get known for your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?