6th November 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Internship for 6th month in Advance Java for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Wipro Technologies?

sir,
i am a student of b.tech (cse)have completed my 2ndyear!now presently i will be in my 3rd year.so at the end this 3rd year i would like to persue my 6th month training from WIPRO technologies!if u tell me the procedure how to get into wipro for the 6th month internship in advance java then it would be a pleasure.
thanking you,
yours truely
shantusa chakrabarty

24th November 2014, 09:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for 6th month in Advance Java for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Wipro Technologies?

Wipro technologies does not offer training course for the third year students of B.Tech course. Instead it recruits students of fourth year and on boards them from January to offer them training cum internship. It invites internship applications only from IITians otherwise. So if you do not belong to any IIT, you will not be eligible for internship of six months in Wipro. You can do it in fourth year if you get recruited and Wipro onboards you in the month of January, February or March.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?