29th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for Mechatronics 7th semester student?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am Mohammed Imraan doing B.E.(Mechatronics Engineering) 7th semester in Hindustan College Of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Can you please explain the procedures for applying summer internship in Ashok Leyland of Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship for 2 months in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  13. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Internship details at Ashok Leyland?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur for B.Com final year student?
27th March 2016, 09:20 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for Mechatronics 7th semester student?

It is great to see candidates doing Mechatronics and if you are willing to do internship in Ashok Leyland then you need some contact. They do not offer internship through walk in or they dont keep any drive. They some times recruit from colleges but anyone likes to do intern then they need to contact the officials through friends or relatives. SO you get the job done easily and go for the recruitment process they keep.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?