7th January 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Hello
How to do my summer internship in ashok leyland at noida.?
plz help me i have pass my b.tech 3rd from mechanical branch.
Plz plz help me
i am very glad to u if u will help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  7. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  10. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  13. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  14. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  16. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  18. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
8th May 2017, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
How to do my summer internship in ashok leyland at noida.?
plz help me i have pass my b.tech 3rd from mechanical branch.
Plz plz help me
i am very glad to u if u will help me.

Sorry, Ashok Leyland does not have any factory at Noida. Therefore, you have to do internship any one of the plants in India. Ashok Leyland has factories in Alwar (Rajasthan), Bhandara, Ennore (Tamil Nadu), Hosur - 2 units (Tamil Nadu) and Pant Nagar (Uttarakhand). Being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student, you have to apply for internship in any one of the factories of Ashok Leyland. You have to apply to Ashok Leyland through your college Training and Placement Cell or through employee referral. You have to apply to the company along with a permission letter from your college and your resume. Candidates are selected on the basis of technical & HR interviews.
1st November 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Hello, Am also a student from the background of mechanical Engineering , also want to do paid internship in Some MNC company in Noida , Suggest me some MNC companies related to machanical engineering and share there contact if it possible.
I shall be very thankful to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?