9th March 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?

Hello everyone,
I am studying B.Tech final semester
with Mechanical Engineering.
I want to join Ashok Leyland in Coimbatore for doing Internship
in Summer. Kindly tell me about the procedure
for applying there.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  2. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  10. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  15. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  16. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
29th September 2016, 08:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?

In order to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore, the first thing you have to do is to write a cover letter stating that you want to do internship and the area of interest. Then you have to get a NOC and a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Prepare a resume, attach the cover letter with the recommendation letter and address it to the HR department of the company.

The best way to apply is just look for someone working in Ashok Leyland, request him/her to refer your name for internship. If you get a reference then you will get the internship opportunity very easily.

After the selection of your resume you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter and send it again to the company. Soon you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?