29th March 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech 2nd year (Mechanical Engineering).
I want to do Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland.
Kindly tell me when the notification comes?
And also tell me the procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  8. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  9. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  13. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland?
31st May 2015, 10:40 PM
maybach

Default Re: When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

First of all, you should know the eligibility for applying for the summer training.

In companies like ashok leyland, if you want to do the summer training then-

>> 3rd year students from a recognized university/college

>> Branch of the student- electrical/mechanical

Since you are in the 2nd year of your engineering so there are less chances that you will be able to do the training in that firm. But if you have some contact or relative then it would be easy for you to get into for the training.

For applying you just need to submit your resume to the training department of ashok leyland and the depending on the merit list prepared by the department you will be informed whether you are selected for the training or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?