2nd April 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Internship in ECIL being an EEE 3rd year student? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Sir,
I am student of 3rd year EEE in RGUKT, AP IIIT. Am I eligible for
applying Internship in ECIL? If I am eligible for that I want to know about
how to applying for summer internship at ECIL?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  2. How to apply for Internship at ECIL?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata/Howrah for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship in IISc, Bangalore if pursuing B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in ECIL being 2nd year ECE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for Internship during summer vacations in NHPC for Electrical student? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  9. How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  11. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(EE) final year student?
  13. How can I apply for an internship in HAL Sunabada Koraput?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
8th April 2016, 08:28 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Internship in ECIL being an EEE 3rd year student? Eligibility to apply?

For getting training in ECIL you must have proper technical knowledge in your branch and you must had good grade till your current semester as they short list those students who had a good grades.
For applying you have to go through the training office of ECIL and take a application form for the training and submit it with your personal detail.
They may apply few charges for the submission of the application form.And after that they will short-list the candidates for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?