5th May 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer internship in Car Assembling unit of TATA Motors?

Hello sir, My name is Tanjil Momin and I am studying in 3rd year of BE Automobile Engineering. I want to do summer training in car assembly unit at TATA Motors. Please tell me the procedure to apply for internship?

29th July 2017, 12:11 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in Car Assembling unit of TATA Motors?

You can apply for internship at Tata motors either through reference or through their official website. If you have referral, then chances of getting selected is better.

You can also apply through their official website by uploading your Resume. They will shortlist you in the basis of your Resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?