9th December 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in HCL for MCA postgraduate?

Hi,

I have with my MCA and now
I am looking for training in HCL ,
please help me, how to apply.
My gmail id is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do training in HCl?
  2. Training in HCL for MCA student from IGNOU? Institute for the same?
  3. How can I apply for training in HCL? Procedure for it?
  4. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  6. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  8. How should I apply for summer training in HCL? I want to do summer internship in HCL -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the exact date of commencement of training in HCL?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in IT sector like TCS, HCL? What is the requirement for B.Tech 3rd year
  11. Details of companies who conduct summer internship?
  12. How to apply for training in HCL in Bangalore in December?
  13. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  14. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  16. Should i continue my job in HCL or go for MCA after completing BCA?
  17. How to apply for training in HCL and other companies while pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  18. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?

12th December 2014, 07:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in HCL for MCA postgraduate?

To apply for an internship in HCL, you have to contact HR of the company by sending an email along with your resume informing that you are willing to do intern in that particular concern. After that company will send you a acknowledgement regarding the internship. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate from your college administration. Then you can apply for internship with two things

-Resume or Curriculum Vitae stating your qualification and merits
-Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous project works (if any)

For more Info, please visit here - www.hcl.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?