15th October 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?

hello i m riya i wanna apply for training in december 2011 in HCL or oracle or any IT company (bangalore) , how to do it?? i m persuing b.tech (IT), 3rd year 4m SRM UNIVERSITY

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  2. Implant training or internship at HCL for B.Tech iT 3rd year student?
  3. Registration procedure to apply for Summer Training in HCL, Noida/Meerut for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for training in HCL and other companies while pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  5. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in IT sector like TCS, HCL? What is the requirement for B.Tech 3rd year
  9. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  10. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  11. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  12. Can I apply for job in HCL if secured 66% till 3rd year of B.Tech having a backlog?
  13. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  14. How to apply for training in HCL in Bangalore in December?
  15. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  16. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  18. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
23rd October 2011, 01:05 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?

hiii friend......here i can help you.............

you should give the details of your college,,,and personal details to the company where you want to take training..........if the company selects you then you can get trained in that partical company..........some other companies in bangalore are
1.mphasis
2.wipro
3.mahindra satyam
4.infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?