6th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in Honda Motors for Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of Training?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am Mechanical student from SLBS Engineering College, Jodhpur and my college is affiliated to both AICTE & RTU. My aggregate percentage is 67%. So, I want to do Training in Honda Motors. Please tell me what is the procedure to do training there and how much fees taken they are? Please tell me or sent information.
With Regards-
Kunal Chaudhury

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  2. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. How to apply for training at Tata Motors Jamshedpur after Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  6. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  8. Training procedure in Tata Motors after B.Tech in Mechanical?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. How can I apply for 4 months training in Tata Motors Pune?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  15. Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?