1st July 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?

Sir i'm 3rd year 6sem student of mechanical engineering,I WANT TO DO TRAINING IN AUTOMOBILE COMPANY MAINLY IN MARUTI SUZUKI,MAHINDRA ,HONDA,PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE WHOLE PROCEDURE TO DO TRAINING,MY EMAIL IS [email protected] and my contact no. Is 9536398381

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  2. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  3. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  4. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  9. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  12. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  13. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  14. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  15. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  16. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  18. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
7th July 2015, 01:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?

Companies like Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda are very well established and reputed companies and will provide training to only limited number of students and that too from the well reputed institutions.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics record with good grades.

Here is a simple procedure for getting training :

You simply have to contact with the HR of the above companies for getting training.

Also you have to submit NOC from your college.

You may have to pay for the training, so my suggestion to you is that you should be prepare for that.

Training is the most important part of students life, as it is he only period during education which really provide practical knowledge.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your training with full of your dedications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?