6th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Sir,
My name is Kishan Kumar Vishwakarma and I want to do the summer training in Tata Motors. I am a B.Tech 3rd year student of Mechanical branch. So please tell me the procedure to do summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  7. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do training in tata motors while doing B.Tech mechanical 3rd year?
  9. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  10. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Training procedure in Tata Motors after B.Tech in Mechanical?
  15. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
7th October 2016, 11:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech Mechanical branch you are eligible to apply for summer internship in Tata Motors.

You can apply through the reference of the employees working there. Because if you apply through employee reference then it will be much easier for you to get the internship. If you don't have any contact in the company then you can apply through the contact of your college.

Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college, write an application stating that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of the company. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company.

Within a few days you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you can start your training in Tata Motors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?