15th July 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

hello
i m 5th sem student btech Mechanical erngineering.
i m interested to take training n sail bokaro ......
please help me and tell me the procedure
waiting for your response
thanks and regards

3rd August 2014, 01:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

Training courses conducted by various companies especially in the public sector are excellent means to gain professional experience and learn various real world concepts and implementation in a short duration of time. SAIL is one of the best PSUs and it will definitely be good for your career to pursue training in SAIL.

In order to pursue training in SAIL, first of all you need to get the NOC letter from your college. You can get this by either contacting the dean or the training and placement cell of your college. After that you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of SAIL. You can take help of any employee in the concerned branch for this purpose. Get to know all the formalities to be completed from the HR manager.

Then submit the completely filled application form with the NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees to the HR department. Then they will give the date of reporting when you need to go to the concerned venue and your training will commence.
10th June 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?

I am 4th semester engineering student from dhanbad district can i take part in summer internship
22nd March 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is sail bokaro published any form for summer internship;? When will they publish the form for internship. I am b.tech student. I have done my 5th semester branch mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?