7th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Hello sir, I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with Electrical Engineering branch and after my 3rd year I want to do training in Tata Motors. So please tell me what is procedure to apply for this training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  5. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  6. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for training at Tata Motors in Chinhut?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Motors while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student?
11th April 2018, 11:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?

You can visit the career page of the company at (https://www.tatamotors.com/careers/students-programmes/) and submit your resume. When the vacancy will arrive, the company will call you according to your eligibility. Now you have to get a NOC from your college and submit it with your resume at the admin department. Now you have to follow their instructions carefully in order to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?