9th June 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?

hey i m sunita persuing btech 3rd year from mechanical branch....wants to know about 1 month summer training in tata motors pantnagar after3 yr..plz tell me the procedure....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  4. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  8. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  9. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  16. Paid Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  18. Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?
14th June 2015, 01:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?

Procedure to join one month summer training in Tata Motors :

- Approach the branch of Tata Motors in which you want to do training.
- Contact the HR department of the concerned branch.
- Get to know the details of training and the application procedure.
- Get the application form, follow the instructions of the concerned authority to enroll in the training.
- You can also enroll with the help of any reference who is an employee in Tata Motors.
25th June 2015, 12:16 PM
reconnect

Default Re: How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?

Steps for getting one moths training in TATA motors is-

*Firstly you have to make your training letter from your college.
*If you had a reference person in TATA motor then it will helpful for getting summer training .
*Then contact to its office for filling application form and getting for detail regarding to this.
*You have to attach your biodata with the application form.
They will choose eligible candidate for summer training.
27th February 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is last date applying for summer training and percentage role please tell me sir
27th March 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Please I want to know is there any internship for BBA fourth semister
5th June 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am Raj kapoor B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year I want to do in summer training 2017 June so plz tell me. email id- [email protected]
21st February 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am Krishna Kumar Bhardwaj pursuing b.tech 3rd yr (mechanical Branch) wants to know about one month summer training in Tata motar Lucknow after 3rd yr please me then procedure Sr....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?