14th May 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hello everyone,
I am studying in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year and
I want to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys.
Kindly tell me how I can apply for Vocational Training from Infosys.
With Regards-
Shadab

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  6. Is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited offered Vocational Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. When the admission form for Vocational Training in IIT will be published? Procedure to apply for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?
  12. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  13. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  14. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  18. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
16th May 2015, 02:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that Infosys does not offer any vocational training course. There is no provision of summer or winter vocational training in Infosys. So you need to go for other companies like HP, HCL, Globsyn, etc. for vocational training course.
28th April 2022, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Sir, I am a 3rd year B-tech student of Computer Science and Engineering at NIT, Agartala. I want to take a short term Summer vocational training at Infosys. Please let me know the procedure. With regards. Arghadeep Ghosh, 9436188108.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?