2nd March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?

Sir
Please tell me how can I apply for
Summer Vocational Training from Infosys?
Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  3. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  4. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  5. How can I do summer training in Infosys? Requirements for the same?
  6. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  7. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  8. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  12. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  15. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?
5th March 2015, 09:41 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Please tell me how can I apply for
Summer Vocational Training from Infosys?
Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance.
I am providing you the procedure to apply in the Infosys as below:
- First, you need to send an application with the resume to the Infosys for asking permission for the training.
- The Company will send you the acknowledgement regarding the Summer Training Course
- After that you need to submit a no objection certificate at the company address. You need also to submit the NOC from your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?