7th March 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?

Sir, I am a student of B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering 3rd year. I want to do vocational training at NTPC. But I don't know about the procedure that how to apply for such training. So, please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to get vocational training at NTPC
  5. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  6. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  9. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  10. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Gorakhpur Railways for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for Vocational Training in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  13. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
7th June 2021, 01:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?

The procedure for applying to this Vocational Training is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003.

Contact Number:- +91 11 24360100

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.ntpc.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?