3rd February 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to attend entrance exam for doing Internship in Efftronics Systems, Vijayawada for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student? Date of entrance exam?

Sir,
I am 3rd year BE ECE student.I want to do summer internship in EFFTRONICS Systems Vijayawada. When they will conduct exam for internship.Could you please inform me date of examination and procedure to attend the exam, and send me reply
Thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the job in Efftronics while in B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  10. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  11. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Can I attend IAS exam while doing MBBS internship?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for Internship in NTPC? When the application form will be released?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  17. What is the qualification for IAS entrance exam?
  18. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
27th May 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to attend entrance exam for doing Internship in Efftronics Systems, Vijayawada for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student? Date of entrance exam?

I am completed my m.tech 1st year, and I want to do the inernship . please tell me how to join in your company to do internship
12th February 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to attend entrance exam for doing Internship in Efftronics Systems, Vijayawada for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student? Date of entrance exam?

Sir/mam I'm pursuing my BBA final year please provide details if I'm eligible for doing internship in your company
27th February 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

could you please inform us the syllabus and examination dates ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?