8th July 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year

i hv completed my two years of engineerng nd nw i am thnking of dng an internship in iisc bnglr,.........so cn u plz tel me the procedure to apply......

12th March 2012, 07:25 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year

ummer Internship Program at IISc Bangalore

Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Science offers summer internship for bright and motivated second year or third year B. E./B. Tech(Civil Engineering) students. The program aims at motivating and promoting the culture of research at the undergraduate level in the Civil Engineering discipline. This progrmme is sponsored by the University Grant Commission, Govt. of India. The selected student is expected to work for a minimum duration of six weeks and programme could extend up to about twelve weeks depending on the individual progress and circumstances. The trainees are expected to avail the internship preferably during May-July 2011 and specific requests for any changes to suit academic calenders would be considered on case by case basis.

Highlights of Program
Mini Project in IISc Meeting Young Researchers in the Department Visits to modern research facilities in the Department and Institute Participating in Department and Institute seminars and lectures during the stay.

Eligibility and Selection criteria
Undergraduate Students in second or third year B. E./B. Tech(Civil Engineering) are eligible to apply. Selection will be based on the scholastic record of the student in 10th and 12th classes, percentage (or TGPA) obtained so far in B. E./ B. Tech and a brief research proposal.

Stipend, Travel and Accommodation
Stipend of Rs.3000 per month on prorata basis and a contingency up to Rs.1000 for academic expenses will be paid to selected students after successful completion of assigned work. No travel and daily allowances are admissible in this program. Presently we are not in a position to arrange for accommodation for the trainees.

To apply, visit the website!

Website of Opportunity:
http://civil.iisc.ernet.in/~summer/

Email address/Contact Page: [email protected]
12th March 2012, 08:02 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year

ummer Internship Program at IISc Bangalore

Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Science offers summer internship for bright and motivated second year or third year B. E./B. Tech(Civil Engineering) students. The program aims at motivating and promoting the culture of research at the undergraduate level in the Civil Engineering discipline. This progrmme is sponsored by the University Grant Commission, Govt. of India. The selected student is expected to work for a minimum duration of six weeks and programme could extend up to about twelve weeks depending on the individual progress and circumstances. The trainees are expected to avail the internship preferably during May-July 2011 and specific requests for any changes to suit academic calenders would be considered on case by case basis.

Highlights of Program
Mini Project in IISc Meeting Young Researchers in the Department Visits to modern research facilities in the Department and Institute Participating in Department and Institute seminars and lectures during the stay.

Eligibility and Selection criteria
Undergraduate Students in second or third year B. E./B. Tech(Civil Engineering) are eligible to apply. Selection will be based on the scholastic record of the student in 10th and 12th classes, percentage (or TGPA) obtained so far in B. E./ B. Tech and a brief research proposal.

Stipend, Travel and Accommodation
Stipend of Rs.3000 per month on prorata basis and a contingency up to Rs.1000 for academic expenses will be paid to selected students after successful completion of assigned work. No travel and daily allowances are admissible in this program. Presently we are not in a position to arrange for accommodation for the trainees.

To apply, visit the website!

Website of Opportunity:
http://civil.iisc.ernet.in/~summer/

Email address/Contact Page: [email protected]
13th March 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

plz tell is there any internship for 2nd year electrical & electronics engineering students
25th April 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Bhavana studying 4 th semister in chemical engg . Kundly let me know about the internship
in Chemical engg at IISc Bangalore.
Thank you sir
20th December 2013, 02:03 PM
AMOLSHIRSAT

Thumbs up Re: What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell is there any internship for 2nd year electrical & electronics engineering students
Yes, u can do the summer internship in electrical & electronics engineering in iisc,banglore.
but u need to take permission from your dept.HOD and u should be ready to do that.
You can do SIP in second half of may upto first half of july i.e.15 may to 15 july program.
2nd July 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i just finished my first year engineering. Am i eligible to undergo the summer internship training program???
22nd October 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR plz tell me about internship for Electrical Engineering at IISC Banglore? What are the selection criteria ?
20th November 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm shubham. i'm currently pursuing mechanical engineering in IIT Madras. I'm in my 4th semester. Kindly let me know about any internship in mechanical engineering at IISC.
Thank you
18th July 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

sir,i just finished my b.tech 2nd year information technology.kindly let me know abt ur summer internship programmes on programming languages and tools.whats ur criteria of selection??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?