22nd December 2010, 12:11 PM
payel banerjee

How can I summer internship in BARC, CMERI(Durgapur), Shaha Institute of Technology, DRDO or in ISRO?

I am in 3rd year b.tech, I.T. dept. I wanna do my summer internship ] in either BARC or CMERI(DURGAPUR) or SHAHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY or in DRDO or in ISRO. PLZ SUGGEST ME THE PROCEDURE

20th July 2011, 02:03 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How can I summer internship in BARC, CMERI(Durgapur), Shaha Institute of Technology, DRDO or in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by payel banerjee View Post
I am in 3rd year b.tech, I.T. dept. I wanna do my summer internship ] in either BARC or CMERI(DURGAPUR) or SHAHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY or in DRDO or in ISRO. PLZ SUGGEST ME THE PROCEDURE
Dear friend yes you can do surely summer internship in these company..........

But first you make a letter from your college to training and placement department and send that letter to that company in which you want to do summer training............

the letter format should be this type..........

TO
THE HR
DRDO..........
A.B.C

You make in this format for approval for training.........
13th August 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I summer internship in BARC, CMERI(Durgapur), Shaha Institute of Technology, DRDO or in ISRO?

what is the criteria for summer training in BARC for a b.tech third year student of chemical engineering?????????????????
23rd January 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I summer internship in BARC, CMERI(Durgapur), Shaha Institute of Technology, DRDO or in ISRO?

what is the criteria for summer training in BARC for a B.E third year student of ELECTRICAL engineering?????????????????
5th March 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for summer project in barch for btech 1st yr student of iit
8th November 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

which companies offering summer internships 2013 for computer science and engineering branch from 3rd year in Hyderabad??? PLZ suggest me as fast as you ...
4th January 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Send the letter format(which would take from college)
11th January 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

procedure for applying for summer trainig i barc for msc biotechnology students?
9th February 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I m engineering 3rd yr student of mechanical stream ....&I wnt to training from CMRI durgapura...
What wil I have to do..please give the reply imediatly..
Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?