23rd April 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?

hello,
i'm looking for good job now,as i'm in b.tech final year computer science agg. 72.4% till 6th sem,so please let me know about off campus placement of Tcs,hcl,ibm,hp,dell,infosys etc for the batch current year.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job in TCS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, HP after scoring 61% in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  2. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  3. When will TCS call for the job?
  4. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  5. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  6. When Off campusing begins for MNCs?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
  9. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  10. List of Companies hiring the candidates of ECE stream?
  11. Any jobs for MCA freshers in IT sector in South India
  12. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  14. Is there any advantage in doing extra courses for getting placement in IBM, TCS, Infosys etc? Do I require to do any courses?
  15. Information about off campus placement of HCL, WIPRO, TCS for passouts?
  16. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  17. How should I prepare to get placed in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, WIPRO?
  18. Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?
24th April 2014, 06:56 PM
kumarkunal852

Default Re: Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?

hallo dear
first of all you improve your skill for this sector, after that you do some additional course & keep basic knowledge a/c to your branch......
4th May 2014, 01:48 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
i'm looking for good job now,as i'm in b.tech final year computer science agg. 72.4% till 6th sem,so please let me know about off campus placement of Tcs,hcl,ibm,hp,dell,infosys etc for the batch current year.
Congrats on having a consistent 70%+ till your 6th semester and make sure you have the same when you complete your 8th sem as well. Now talking about the off-campus you are completely eligible as per the eligibility criteria which is asked for the companies which in common as below,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Now the problem is when and where the off-campus happens? How to get these details? As of now the off-campus drives are getting reduced day by day when compared with the previous years where every Engineer use to have a job in hand when coming out of college but still there are lot of opportunities coming in every year and things will be on track as we know it. Getting details on off-campus purely lies with you what I mean here is you to follow the below points,

-> Your college is the first and best contact to know about off-campus details because every college placement cells will work hard to get these details every day and they will be uptodate on what off-campus happening and where. So, approach to your college placement cell official or your department teachers and check the details with him.

-> Next option is to have good circle of friends from various colleges around your place. Now a days you don't need to ask how am I going to do that? cause FB is always there for rescue. So, start a group for your area and welcome each candidate from different colleges and build the network so that everyone will be uptodate in and around your place about the off-campus happenings.

-> Try getting referral from employee who are working in different companies. You can talk with your relatives, cousins who are working in different companies and tell them to refer you if there is any opening available for freshers so that they can grab those options as well for you.
4th May 2014, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?

I am graduate in Interior designing. I want to enter Infosys as my career. Is it possible ? please inform
19th May 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in HR for the companies like infosys, TCS, HCL,IBM,DELL etc
27th May 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir , i passed my 10th in 2008 with 80% and 12th in 2012 with 67% .now iam doing b.tech , so the gap between 10th and 12th might effect at the time of placement?
9th August 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech final year ECE branch with aggregate up to 79%. Will you please inform the off campuses for me..my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?